PowerPoint is an excellent tool that can be used both to support the business, and can support the training, workshop sessionsof your employees. But if you do not it properly it can be a threat to your job.
There are no miracle recipes for creating a unique presentation. However, here are some PowerPoint Tips that can increase the potential success of your presentation.
• The less the better. slides Fewer and fewer amount of information per slide are some rules you need to keep in mind. The aim is to convey ideas , key points and support the speaker during his presentation. This task becomes extremely complicated if there is thousands of words on each slide
• Visibility. Never forget that what you see on your computer screen is different from what you will present to your audience using a projector in a dark room.
• Colors of the presentation. Always use bright colors
• Fonts. You should concern yourself with using only one or two fonts and maintain that same format from start to finish. The font size should not be less than 18 points. You can highlight the main headings in bold or differentiate with a larger size, eg 24 px. Do not forget to use text colors that contrast with the background of the presentation.
• Special effects and transitions. Avoid using special effects, transitions, text, animations and sound effects, as these effects distract the audience. Use a good PowerPoint Background
• Use index.In a business presentation, list out the topics you are going to present through a neat index slide
• Use images and videos. images, tables, graphs and videos are very important in a presentation, since legible and audible. Such elements captures audience's attention, always convey a message and give the presenter a break
• Simplify. Simple presentations are effective presentation. You Must not place more than five text lines per slide and no more than five words per phrase. Do not use paragraphs in your presentation.
• Good Presentation. Nothing is more annoying than the speaker just reading the text on the slides instead of complementing it with your own words, explanation followed by answering audience questions
• An amazing start and end strong. First impression is the best impression. Always have a good start
• Taking breaks. Embed pictures and videos in your presentation to give you break in speech
• Contact Links. It is effective to place your marketing links in the last slide, such as social networking links, link to your site, contact mobile and e-mail so that the audience can contact you later. A message of "thank you" is always advisable at the end.
• Final review of the presentation. Proof read every single line of your presentation for Typos
• Formatting. Double check after your copy the presentation to a usb stick , check if it opens properly or if the file is not corrupt.
Never forget that PowerPoint does not work alone and that the most important part of your presentation is you.